Keeping Our Guests Informed
We are constantly monitoring and making changes as needed to address the COVID-19 situation.
We Care About You, Our Team,
As COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus) continues to be a concern for all of us, WildPlum is continually evaluating our policies and practices in order to help keep everyone safe and healthy. As we continue to follow all recommendations from the CDC, Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment and our local, state and federal government, we’ve implemented the following practices:
We are open, and request:
- Please follow social distancing guidelines, remaining 6′ apart.
- We’ve offer online grocery ordering with delivery.
- Menus are available online and can be accessed with a QR Code posted throughout the facility.
- Dining room capacity follows county orders. Please do not sit at closed tables.
- Guests must wear a face covering except while seated and eating.
- We’ve have sanitation stations throughout the facility.
- We ask guests to use digital forms of payment when available.
We are grateful for our customers and are honored to be able to serve you. Because of restrictions, we are balancing the needs of our customers, our team members and community. We are committed to providing you with quality service while striving to ensure we will always be here to do just that.
Thank you for your continued patronage and know wish you and your loved ones good health, happiness, always goodness elevated.