Website WildPlum Grocer | Eatery * Grocer * Spirits
Condo Stocking Delivery Driver
Delivers a pleasant, hospitable, and memorable experience for our condo stocking patrons.
COMPENSATION RANGE: $15.00-17.00/hr
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITES:
- Select products for delivery based on customer order.
- Packs orders according to company standards
- Delivers orders in a safe and timely fashion
- Greets guests and lodging employees in a warm and friendly manner.
- Responds to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Performs opening and closing duties, as needed.
- Stocks products in condo according to company standards
- Assists others with side work when not delivering including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Helps fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the van and staging areas
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Works with guests to address any issues with orders in a timely and professional manner
- Concludes transaction by acknowledging choice of deliverys and inviting patrons to return.
- When working register, accurately ring up customers and make correct change
- Check identification of all guests to ensure compliance with state liquor laws
SUPERVISION GIVEN AND RECEIVED:
Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments. This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General Math Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Resolving Conflict
- Energy Level
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
Applies basic skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area. Acquires job skills to perform routine tasks.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Math & Reasoning Ability:
Ability to perform simple mathematical computations related to customer billing.
Willingly shares skills and knowledge. Effectively gives and receives feedback.
Basic computer literacy and typing skills required.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school diploma
- 2-5 years’ server experience
Fast-paced food-service, restaurant environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walk or run for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Repeat the same movements.
- Use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit wildplumgrocer.com.