Goodness Elevated™ is:
Health Benefits of Eating OutsideWhether you are hiking into the mountains with a backpack or hitting the park with a basket, eating outside is good for the soul and for social distancing! There are scientifically proven benefits to eating outside, beyond enjoying fresh air and greenery.
- Reduces stress by lowering your heart rate, blood pressure and decreasing stress hormones as well as muscle tension
- Improves concentration, memory and attention span
- Eating and just being outside can lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which can help in the reduction of chronic diseases
Easy Picnic IdeasStop by WildPlum and let us help you fill your basket or backpack with picnic pairings. We have something for every taste and diet; gluten free, vegan, meat lovers and carb counters, can all find goodies for their picnic meal at WildPlum. Here are a few ideas ranging from essentials to epicurean treats:
- Charcuterie Plate with Boar’s Head Cheese and Salami
- Organic Blue Quail Wine
- Altitude Nut Snacks
- Sandwich Fixings
- Fresh Fruit
- Good Ole’ Fashioned PB&J for the kids
- Chips and Crackers
- Order from our grill and take sandwiches to go!